Keeping Happy, Healthy and Sanitized! - updated March 17, 2020
Updated: May 7, 2020
We are are temporarily closed for the safety and well-being of humans and felines. We don't know when we will reopen or how things will be different. We already have huge sanitation protocols in place, so maybe, just maybe, we'll be well poised to reopen safely. When it's safe.
Just so you know, here are some of our standard protocols:
1) Purradise (where the cats are) has a state of the art air system that extracts 100% of the air inside and pumps in fresh filtered air CONSTANTLY! The air in Purradise is not recirculated.
2) There are two a/c systems - one for the cafe area and one for Purradise. No cross- contamination.
2) We are super clean. Our sanitation protocols have always been extraordinarily strict and we've doubled down on cleaning since March 2020. We clean constantly. Deep clean twice a day. And will close to close on Tuesdays until 2 for even deeper cleaning.
3) No more than 8 people are allowed inside Purradise per hour. There can easily be 6' of space between visitors.
4) Visitors must wash and sanitize their hands before entering and wear shoe covers and face masks.
5) All cats have a very recent clean bill of health and are up to date on vaccinations.
6)The humans working are healthy.too. No one is allowed to come in to work if they feel poorly and visitors will be invited to come back when they are feeling well.
The humans and the feline residents are self isolating and hope you are being safe at home too.
But remember please, that your contributions are what help pay for the care and feeding of the 30 or so rescued, adoptable feline residents. You can still help them even if you choose not to visit in person. You can donate to help keep a roof over the fuzzy heads, "Visit in Spirit" (book on the Visit Page),do a virtual Purr-lattes class, send the cats something from their Amazon Wish List, or sponsor a cat (send us a message and we'll tell you how).